Government After Shock
17- 18 November 2020
The Government After Shock event brought together over 5500+ participants to reflect on the implications on the COVID-19 crisis and explore the future of government moving forward.
High Level Forum (18 November 2020)
The Government After Shock Global Forum brought together over 100 speakers, 21 panel discussions and 1300 participants to discuss the implications of the COVID-19 crisis, and shape the future of government.
(additional speakers will be added regularly)
The Dialogues Network is network of event organisers and conveners who can help inform the global discussion about the crisis and its implications for government and others. By connecting like-minded events with similar aims, collectively we can ensure the conversation continues to evolve and mature.
Events that are part of the Network agree to have a dedicated component (during or after the event), facilitated by the Government After Shock team, to identify key take-away messages that can help inform the broader global discussion. These will inform an ‘insights capture’ report that can help others learn about and build on the conversations that took place at each event. You can see the insights reports developed so far here.
Current members of the network include:
- Centre for Public Impact / ANZSOG ‘Reimagining Government’ series (21 May-30 July)
- States of Change ‘Learning Festival’ (1-19 June)
- UNDP NextGen Gov Online Summit ‘Governing at an Age of Long Emergencies’ (22 June)
- RiConfigure ‘Democratizing Innovation: A Virtual Dialogue Event’ (6-10 July)
- Australian Public Sector Innovation Network ‘Innovation Month’ (1-31 July)
- Creative Bureaucracy Festival (28 September-2 October).
In collaboration with…
Get Updates from OPSI
Subscribe today so you never miss the most up-to-date blogs, event and conference news, and publications from us.