- This event has passed.
The Future of Public Employment
*** Alert: The latest details for this session and other Government After Shock Global Forum (18 November) sessions are available on the OECD Virtual Events Platform. On this platform, you can view the full agenda, register to attend, build your own personal agenda, and network with other participants. See (https://oecd-events.org/government-after-shock). ***
Panel Discussion: The Future of Public Employment
The world of work has become more uncertain than ever, yet governments have maintained service delivery in unprecedented conditions. Millions of public officials have shifted to teleworking or been reskilled to respond to the needs of the crisis – how will this shape the future of public employment?
- Peter Pogacar, Director General, Ministry of Public Administration, Slovenia
- Mary Wiley-Smith, Deputy Commissioner, Australian Public Service Commission
- Marian O’Sullivan, Director General, Institute of Public Administration, Ireland
- Rosa Pavanelli, General Secretary, Public Services International
- Moderator: Simon Claydon, Director of Policy, Inclusion and Rewards, HMRC, United Kingdom