- This event has passed.
Leveraging the crisis to build better cities
Nov 18, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm UTC+1
*** Alert: The latest details for this session and other Government After Shock Global Forum (18 November) sessions are available on the OECD Virtual Events Platform. On this platform, you can view the full agenda, register to attend, build your own personal agenda, and network with other participants. See (https://oecd-events.org/government-after-shock). ***
PANEL DISCUSSION: Leveraging the crisis to build better cities
City governments have leveraged the crisis to build better cities and transition towards more sustainable, climate friendly, and culturally innovative transports, urban planning and programming. This panel will bring together city representatives, thought leaders and innovators to discuss how crisis has provided an opportunity for transformation, changed mind-sets and new urban lifestyles.
- Eddie Copeland, Director, London Office of Technology and Innovation, UK
- Micco Grönholm, Head of Future, Helsingborg, Sweden
- Gabriela Gomez-Mont, Founder and principal at Experimentalista, Former head of the Mexico City Innovation Lab
- Stephanie Wade, Manager & Designer, Innovation Teams, Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Moderator: Aziza Akhmouch, Head of Division, OECD Centre for Entrepreneurship, SMEs, Regions and Cities
View the full agenda and register now for the high-level forum.