- This event has passed.
Charting a way out of complexity: Portfolios, Systems and Anticipation
Nov 18, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:15 pm UTC+1
*** Alert: The latest details for this session and other Government After Shock Global Forum (18 November) sessions are available on the OECD Virtual Events Platform. On this platform, you can view the full agenda, register to attend, build your own personal agenda, and network with other participants. See (https://oecd-events.org/government-after-shock). ***
INNOVATOR INSIGHTS: Charting a way out of complexity: Portfolios, Systems and Anticipation
For decades, innovators have fought hard for the introduction and use of innovative approaches in government. This panel explores how the crisis has demonstrated an undeniable business case for approaches that can embrace complexity, intersectionality and uncertainty in a world that grows more complex each day.
- Elena Rovenskaya, Program Director, Advanced Systems Analysis, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
- Hiroki Habuka, Deputy Director, Digital Economy Division, Commerce and Information Policy Bureau, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), Japan
- David Winikoff, Senior Policy Analyst, Science, Technology and Innovation Directorate, OECD
- Márton Herczeg, Head of Strategy and Impact Unit, EIT
- Moderator: Piret Tonurist, OECD Observatory of Public Sector Innovation
View the full agenda and register now for the high-level forum.